QSC CP12 and Pioneer DDJ-SB3 Package
This QSC bundle includes
- (2) QSC CP12
- (1) Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3
- (2) Heavy Duty Speaker Stands
- (1) Speaker Stand Bag
- (2) XLR to XLR 25ft
QSC CP12 Compact Powered Speaker
The QSC CP12 is a
multipurpose loudspeaker suitable for portable or installed live-sound
applications. Whether carting the speaker to gigs or installing it on
stage as a vocal monitor, you'll find the monitor exhibits a powerful
The monitor gives you the ability to mix up a mic/line input, a line
input, and a music playback device, supplying a total of three inputs.
Thus, the CP12 can function as your sole PA if you're an acoustic
singer/songwriter playing anything from intimate clubs to menu-venue
gigs. However, put the monitor on a speaker pole or yoke it to the
ceiling, and you'll have secured a dependable element in your club's
permanent PA system.
The QSC CP12 is capable of handling up to 1000W peak thanks to its
Class-D amplifier, doing so through its 12" cone LF transducer and 1.4"
HF compression driver. You can reach SPL values of up to 126 dB, and the
construction of the monitors ensures an even frequency response from 49
Hz to 20 kHz.
The rear panel offers controls sure to be useful to your practice,
whether it's the one-touch 25 dB Mic Boost switch on input B, or the
contour selector switch; the latter tailors the speaker's response to
better suit common scenarios such as dance floor, speech address system,
and floor monitor. These contours are made possible by the DSP system
programmed into the device.
Finally, the unit is relatively compact and portable. It measures 20.3 x
13.8 x 12.7", and weighs 30.3 lb, making it easier to handle than many
conventional live-sound monitors or instrument amplifiers.
Pioneer DDJ-SB3 2-channel DJ controller for Serato DJ Lite
We've upgraded one of
our popular Serato DJ controllers to create the 2-channel Pioneer DJ
DDJ-SB3, designed for dedicated use with Serato DJ Lite (previously
known as Serato DJ Intro). The new controller offers an intuitive
interface for beginner DJs to craft professional performances and
improve their skills. The DDJ-SB3 improves on the renowned DDJ-SB2,
which gained a strong reputation with a wide range of DJs - from
beginners to pros - thanks to its combination of professional features
and easy portability. The interface of the DDJ-SB3 is even more
intuitive to use than its predecessors, inheriting traits from the
layouts of the top models in the DDJ-S series including the introduction
of the dedicated play and cue buttons, and the independent Auto Loop
button. In collaboration with DJ Jazzy Jeff, we've created Pad Scratch.
The brand-new feature on the DDJ-SB3 enables you to reproduce scratches
based on the legendary hip hop DJ's own recordings by simply pressing
the Performance Pads. Plus, smooth mixing is a breeze thanks to another
new feature, FX Fade. You can use these features to create a
professional performance, even if it's your first time behind the decks.
- Compact and powerful performance
- 1000 Watt peak power Class-D amplifier module
- Easily selected contours for commonly-used applications
- Advanced DSP with Intrinsic Correction for superior sound quality and speaker protection
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) for consistent frequency response across the entire coverage area
- Light weight and highly portable
- Professional appearance looks great in any application
- Use for main PA, stage monitor, or instrument amplifier
- 35 mm pole socket
- Optional yoke, tote, and outdoor cover accessories
- Complete EASE and CAD information available online
- Lightweight and portable at 30.3 lb
- 3-Year Warranty*
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3
- Designed for use with Serato DJ Lite for intuitive DJ performances The layout design of the DDJ-SB3 is inherited from the top models in the DDJ-S series. The jog wheels, Performance Pads, play and cue buttons, independent Auto Loop buttons and all the knobs and fader positions in the mixer section are arranged in a way that enables intuitive, professional DJ performances.
- World's first Pad Scratch for easy, professional scratch performances* By simply pressing the Performance Pads on the DDJ-SB3, you can use the Pad Scratch feature to imitate eight different scratch techniques recorded by DJ Jazzy Jeff. Any track that you're playing or have cued up will be scratched, and the scratch speed automatically matches the track's BPM. So even if you have no experience, you can create professional scratch performances without breaking rhythm. Use the feature in isolation or combine it with your own scratching on the other deck for limitless creative possibilities.
- FX FADE for smooth mixing Using the new FX Fade feature, you can reduce the volume and apply FX to a track at the same time. Whether you're an experienced DJ or a beginner, this enables you to smoothly transition to your incoming track, even if you're playing with different genres of music. There are eight FX patterns to choose from, with two of each of the following types: high pass filter, low pass filter, loop playback and back spin. *World's first feature of this type in the DJ controller category (according to internal investigation as of 21st February 2018).
- Visual design enables intuitive performances The DDJ-SB3 feels natural to use thanks to the clear visual division of the player and mixer sections, which feature a hairline and glossy finish respectively. The aluminum jog wheels create a quality look and feel.
- Other features Built-in sound card (audio interface) - plug and play by simply connecting the controller to your laptop using a single USB cable. Class compliant - no need to install a driver. Mic input circuit - clear audio without distortion, even with high input level. USB bus powered Grab handles on both sides - easy to carry. Paid upgrade to Serato DJ Pro (previously known as Serato DJ) - for more professional DJ performances. (available separately
QSC CP12 Specifications:
| Configuration || 2-way active loudspeaker |
| Transducers || LF Driver: 12.0" / 305.0 mm, cone|
HF Driver: 1.4" / 35.6 mm, compression driver
| Frequency Response || 49 Hz to 20 kHz at -6 dB|
47 Hz to 20 kHz at -10 dB
| Nominal Coverage Angle || 75°, axisymetric |
| Max SPL || 126 dB measured at 3.3" / 1.0 m with dynamic pink noise |
| Amplifier Class || Class-D |
| Peak Power Output || LF Driver: 800 W |
HF Driver: 200 W
| Controls || Power, gain, mic boost, 6-way contour selector |
| Indicators || Power, input signal, input B microphone, limiter |
| Connectors || 2 x XLR-1/4" combination input (line input and mic/line input, locking)|
1 x 3.5 mm TRS input
1 x XLR output (mix output)
| Enclosure Material || Polypropylene |
| Attachment || M10 threaded insert |
| Grille || 18 Gauge powered coated steel |
| AC Power || Universal power supply, 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz |
| AC Power Consumption || 100 VAC, 0.75 A / 120 VAC, 1.0 A / 240 VAC 0.31 A (at 1/8 power) |
| Dimensions (H x W x D) || 20.3 x 13.8 x 12.7" / 516 x 350 x 323 mm |
| Weight || 30.3 lb / 13.7 kg |
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3 Specifications
DJ Controller with Master out
Number of Decks:
2 x 5" Aluminum Jog Wheels
2 x Volume, 2 x Tempo
16 x Performance Pads
1 x 1/4"
1 x Dual RCA Stereo (master)
1 x Type B
1 x 1/8"
Serato DJ Lite
Serato DJ Pro
OS Requirements - Mac:
OS X 10.11 or later
OS Requirements - PC:
Windows 7 SP1 or later
USB Bus powered
Manufacturer Part Number: