QSC K10.2 & KS112 Chauvet Gigbar 2 Package
This Package includes
- (2) QSC K10-2 Active Powered 12" Speaker
- (2) QSC KS112
- (1) Chauvet GigBAR 2
- (1) Pioneer DDJ-REV1
- (2) Gator Frameworks GFW-SPK-SP
- (2) K10 totes
- (2) KS112 CVR
- (4) XLR cables
QSC K10-2 Active Powered 12" Speaker
The QSC K.2 Series represents the best-inclass loudspeaker for today's demanding audio professionals. The perfect combination of elegant design, superior audio performance, high functionality, simple and intuitive operation, and genuine QSC reliability, K.2 delivers extraordinary results for users in both portable and installed applications.
- Best in class audio performance
- 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module
- Intrinsic Correction ™ tuning and loudspeaker management
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening are
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
- Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used application
- Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contour
- Dual pole cup mounts (standard and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
- M10 fittings for flown applications
- Optional security panel prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
- Complete EASE and CAD information available online
- 6-Year Warranty (with product registration)
The QSC KS112 is an ultra-compact powered subwoofer for installation and highly portable entertainment applications. The QSC KS112 is a highly portable, single 12-inch bandpass design subwoofer, powered by a 2000 watt peak power class D amplifier module. The cabinet is constructed of premium birch and includes high-quality, low noise casters.
Two M20 threaded pole receptacles are available for a positive, wobble-free connection to a threaded speaker pole in either vertical or horizontal deployment (pole not included).
- High Output in an ultra-compact form factor
- 2000 Watt class D amplifier module
- 12-inch, long-excursion driver; 6th order bandpass design
- Variable crossover and savable/recallable scenes for commonly-used applications
- Intrinsic Correction™ tuning and loudspeaker management
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged painted wood enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either vertical or horizontal positions with dual M20 speaker pole fittings
- Optional KS-LOC security cover prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
- Complete EASE & CAD information available online
- 6-Year Warranty*
- Configuration : 6th-Order Bandpass Subwoofer
- LF Transducer : 12-inch (305 mm), Cone
- Frequency Response (-6 dB) : 41 Hz - 108 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 38 Hz - 121 Hz
- Maximum Rated SPL1 : 128 dB @ 1 m (peak)
- Amplifier : Class D
- 2000W (peak)
- Cooling : Low-noise, variable speed fan
- Controls : Power On/Off
- Gain Control
- Rotary encoder
- 2 x selection buttons
- Indicators : 2 x Power LED (front and rear)
- Input Signal LED
- Limiter Active LED
- Connectors : 2 x locking XLR/F 1/4" combo
- 2 x XLR/M (Loop-thru Output)
- 1 x locking IEC power connector
- AC Power Input : Universal power supply 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption : 100 VAC, 2.4 A / 120 VAC, 2.0 A / 240 VAC, 1.3 A
- Enclosure Details
- Enclosure : 15 mm Birch Plywood
- Color : Black (RAL 9011)
- Grille : Internal woofer cover
- Dimensions (HWD) inches : 24.5 x 15.5 x 24.25
- Dimensions (HWD) mm : 622 x 394 x 616
- Net Weight : 28.4 kg (62.6 lbs)
- Shipping Weight 34.5 kg (76 lbs)
- Regulatory : CE, WEEE, UL, China RoHS, RoHS II, FCC Class B
- Included Accessories : 4 x Low-Noise, Heavy Duty Casters
- Optional Accessories : QSC KS112 CVR Transport Cover, KS-LOC Lock-Out Cover
- SP-16X Extension Pole, SP-36 Extension Pole
Chauvet GigBAR 2
GigBAR 2 adds to the original ultimate pack and go 4-in-1 light by including UV in its pars and strobes for increased color mixing and effects. GigBAR 2 includes a pair of LED Derby fixtures, LED pars, a laser, and 4 high-power, LED strobe lights all mounted on one bar. 4 individually adjustable and interchangeable heads let you cover any room or stage. GigBAR 2 strobes allow you to create exciting chase and slow-motion effects and the adjustable red and green laser scatters hundreds of bright dots and beams in all the right directions. Phenomenal built in automated and sound-activated programs are on board that include all 4 effects to make one complete show and you can easily control the unit from the display, IRC, wireless foot switch or DMX to take your gig to a higher level. Master/slave multiple units under the control of a single IRC or wireless foot switch and save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units. GigBAR 2 is ready for every application using the included mounting brackets to attach to truss. Get in and get out quickly with the included tripod, wireless footswitch and FREE carry bags.
- 4-in-1 light that includes a pair of LED Derby, LED pars, a laser, and strobe effect all mounted on one bar
- Added UV in pars and strobes for increased color mixing and effects
- Cover any room or stage with 4 individually adjustable and interchangeable heads
- Get in and get out quickly with the included tripod, wireless footswitch and FREE carry bags
- Ready for every application using the included mounting brackets to attach to truss
- 4 high-power, LED strobe lights create exciting chase and slow motion effects
- Adjustable red and green laser scatters hundreds of bright dots and beams in all the right directions.
- Phenomenal built in automated and sound-activated programs that include all 4 effects to make one complete show
- Easily control from the display, IRC, wireless foot switch or DMX to take your gig to a higher level
- Master/slave multiple units under the control of a single IRC or wireless foot switch
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- DMX Channels: 3, 11 or 23DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLRLight Source: (pars): 6 LEDs (Quad-color RGB+UV) 3.5 W (1.1 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- (strobe): 4 LEDs (white & UV) 1.8 W (600 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- (Derby): 6 LEDs (2 red, 2 green, 2 blue) 6 W (1.7 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- 650nm/100 mW (red) laser diode, 532nm/30 mW (green) laser diodeStrobe Rate: (strobe): 0 to 18 HzBeam Angle: (pars): 13°
- (strobe): 8°Field Angle: (pars): 24°
- (strobe): 18Coverage Angle: (laser): 93°
- (Derby): 114°Fits Tripod Size: 37.4 mmIlluminance: (pars): 1,205 lux @ 2 m (per head)
- (strobe): 86 lux @ 2 m (per zone)Power Linking: 8 units @ 120 V; 15 units @ 230 VInput Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)Power and Current: 68 W, 1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 64 W, 0.5 A @ 230 V, 50 HzWeight: 6.6 kgSize: 1185 x 110 x 386.5 mmApprovals: CE, FDA, FCCStand Height: 1.5 to 2.5 mTripod leg width: 1.2 mFoot Switch Operating Frequency: 433 MHzFoot Switch Max Unobstructed Distance: 30.5 mOptional Controllers: IRC-6
The two-channel unit comes equipped with Serato DJ Lite software and boasts a new battle-style layout for artists looking to begin scratch and open-format DJing. The DDJ-REV DJ Controller Series is an ideal solution for open-format and scratch DJs as it emulates a professional DJM-S mixer and PLX turntable setup. For the first time ever on a Pioneer DJ controller, the tempo sliders sit horizontally on the top of the deck sections to mirror PLX turntables in a battle configuration, while the Performance Pads and Lever FX paddles sit in the mixer section to parallel the DJM-S Series mixer design.
The all-new DDJ-REV1 features a spacious layout to test out new mixing techniques, and scratch-ready jog wheels, which are noticeably larger than jogwheels on Pioneer DJ's previous beginner level controllers. The controller is an ideal kit starter piece for artists considering learning how to battle, scratch and stream their sets. Artists can begin scratching right away with the controller's Tracking Scratch feature. Tracking Scratch enables artists to automatically return the track to its cue point by moving the jog wheel backward or taking their hand away from the controller-removing the need for crossfader use or jog wheel wind back. Artists can choose their desired Scratch Crossfader Cuts pattern by pressing the relevant Performance Pad and pushing the jog forward to scratch. In addition, artists can use the controller's Performance Pads to instantly trigger their favorite samples or tracks loaded on the Serato DJ Lite Scratch Bank-a feature previously only available in Serato DJ Pro. The controller also features Deck 3/4 Control, allowing artists to play sounds from all four decks in the software. Pioneer DJ's DDJ-REV1 controller makes it easy for artists to integrate speech and vocals into their sets for social media livestreams. Unlike previous controllers which require an external soundcard or mixer, artists simply plug their microphone into the DDJ-REV1 and the vocal audio goes straight to their laptop and into the stream.
- Deck 3/4 Control: Play tracks and sounds loaded on any of the four Serato DJ Lite decks.
- Serato DJ Pro Support: Elevate performances with a 14 day free trial of Serato DJ Pro.
- Paid Permanent Upgrade Available Separately.
- Battle-Style Setup.
- Bigger Jog Wheels.
- Lever FX.
Gator Frameworks GFW-SPK-SP
- Frameworks Series Adjustable Subwoofer Speaker Pole
- Fits Traditional 1 3/8" and Threaded M20 Subwoofer Pole Mounts
- Includes Removable Adapter for Threaded M20 Mounts
- Minimum/Maximum Height: 35"/60" (889mm/1524mm)
- 125 lbs. (56.7 kg) Weight Capacity
- All Steel Construction
- Built-In Safety Pin
- Easy-Grip Tension Knob Height Adjustment
- Ships in Signature Frameworks Retail Friendly Packaging
- Ext Width: 4.3"
- Ext Height: 2.8"
- Weight: 4lbs
QSC K10 Tote
This soft, padded tote is designed to be used for transporting your K10 speaker safely and easy. It is constructed of a weather-resistant, heavy-duty nylon/Cordura material, and has a side-flap access to the K10's aluminum top handle for carrying vertically, For K10 speaker, Padded, Nylon/Cordura construction, Side-flap access to speaker's top handle for carrying option, Side accessory pouch.
QSC KS112-CVR Weather Resistant Soft Padded Nylon / Cordura Cover
The KS112 cover protects your KS112 subwoofer from the elements and dings from transporting it. The KS112-CVR is a soft, padded cover made with weather resistant, heavy-duty Nylon/Cordura® material for your KS112 Sub with grille guard.
Four XLR cables